Re: #Bug 641344 - should it be reopened?

On Sat 15 Oct 2011 at 20:53:31 +0200, Hans-J. Ullrich wrote:

> Am Samstag, 15. Oktober 2011 schrieb Brian:
> > On Sat 15 Oct 2011 at 20:15:52 +0200, Hans-J. Ullrich wrote:
> > > Dear maintainers,
> >
> > If they are all listening you will be very fortunate. :-)
> I hope, there will be at least one, and I guess, in fact there are a lot of
> them reading here, but will not always tell, they are developers. :))

There was a time, not so so long ago but in a universe very, very far
away, when a response from a developer was relatively common. It still
happens (thankfully) but it should not be expected if it exceeds the
area they feel competent in or if they do not read this mailing list.

So, there could be one coming along in a minute.

Still waiting . . . . .