Re: alsa error messages

* Camaleón [111015 15:49 +0000]:

> On Sat, 15 Oct 2011 16:28:20 +0100, Richard wrote:
>
> > On Sat, 15 Oct 2011 13:58:12 +0000 (UTC) Camaleón <noelamac@gmail.com>
> > wrote:
>
> (...)
>
> >> Sorry, I'm afraid I can't be of any help here.
> >>
> >> If you are not having secondary effects (all works as usual) and it's
> >> only an annoying output maybe you can wait until "alsa-base" is updated
> >> to the latest version (1.0.24) and then retry from there.
> >>

> > Yes that's probably the best thing to do, wait for 1.0.24. where's the
> > best place to watch for package updates on Wheezy ?, although I shold
> > get them as updates anyway.
>
> There is a bug open that requests for a package update so I suppose this
> is now tracked by Debian maintainers:

[...]

alsa-tools:
  Installed: (none)
  Candidate: 1.0.24.1-2
  Version table:
     1.0.24.1-2 0
        990 ftp://ftp.de.debian.org/debian/ unstable/main powerpc Packages
     1.0.22-1 0
        990 file:/home/archiv/debarchiv/ unstable/main powerpc Packages

Elimar
--
  On the keyboard of life you have always
  to keep a finger at the escape key;-)