Re: alsa error messages

On Sat, 15 Oct 2011 16:28:20 +0100, Richard wrote:

> On Sat, 15 Oct 2011 13:58:12 +0000 (UTC) Camaleón <noelamac@gmail.com>
> wrote:

(...)

>> Sorry, I'm afraid I can't be of any help here.
>>
>> If you are not having secondary effects (all works as usual) and it's
>> only an annoying output maybe you can wait until "alsa-base" is updated
>> to the latest version (1.0.24) and then retry from there.
>>

> Yes that's probably the best thing to do, wait for 1.0.24. where's the
> best place to watch for package updates on Wheezy ?, although I shold
> get them as updates anyway.

There is a bug open that requests for a package update so I suppose this
is now tracked by Debian maintainers:

I don't now what could be the best way to follow this... you can
subscribe to RSS news for that specific package so when it reaches sid
you will be informed:

http://packages.qa.debian.org/a/alsa-driver/news.rss20.xml

Greetings,

--