Re: Iceweasel segfault on Sid

On 15/10/11 16:22, Anthony Campbell wrote:
Following an upgrade today on Sid, iceweasel segfaults. I therefore
installed vanilla firefox and that works correctly. I tried the previous
version of iceweasel, which I have in the cache, and that segfaulted
too, so I don't think this can be an iceweasel bug. I have no idea where
to report it.

Anyone else seeing this?

Yes, I had this segfault after an update yesterday but it went away after another update half an hour ago.

Greetings,
jss