Re: [OT] Yet Another Language Issue (wa: imap with claws mail problem)

On 10/09/2011 07:52 AM, Camaleón wrote:
> This can sound a bit rare but for us
> (Spanish speaking users) is very hard to write some Enghlish words like
> "don't know". We are not used to apostrophes and the word "know" is
> specially difficult for us (you won't see many words in Spanish with
> phonems "k" and "n" put altogether).

The "k" in "know" (and other words that start with "kn") is silent,
there is no [k] phoneme in those words, you know.

--
We have phasers, I vote we blast 'em!
		-- Bailey, "The Corbomite Maneuver", stardate 1514.2

Eduardo M KALINOWSKI
eduardo@kalinowski.com.br