Re: Debian SID - Can't setup Language for applications(using xdm, wmaker)

On Thu, Oct 06, 2011 at 09:13:42PM BST, Csanyi Pal wrote:
> Raf Czlonka <rjc@linuxstuff.pl> writes:
> > What's the content of /etc/default/locale and what does "locale" say?
>
> The content of /etc/default/locale is:
> LANG=hu_HU.UTF-8

Last but not least, try running:

% LANG=hu_HU.UTF-8 mc

or any other program prefixed with LANG.

Just tested it on my laptop with Hungarian locale and it works fine.
If the above work that would point to your DM or WM not setting your
environment properly.

Please check whether you have any other locale set in /etc/environment.

Regards,
--
Raf