Debian SID - Can't setup Language for applications(using xdm, wmaker)

Hi,

after i upgraded to SID when I run Midnight Commander, or Ekiga, or
other application, I get not menus in Hungarian language as I get it
before upgrade.

I'm using XDM as X login and Window Maker as window manager.

I'm trying setup Hungarian environment by editing files in my $HOME
directory:

.xsessionrc
Language=hu_HU.utf8
Layout=hu standard

~/GNUstep/Library/WindowMaker/autostart
Language=hu_HU.utf8
Layout=hu

I'm tried to reinstall, or reconfigure MC but still get it in English
and not in Hungarian.

However on my consoles, say in xterm or vt1-6 when run 'date' I get date
in Hungarian format.

So in MC I get half in Hungarian (say tips) and half in English (menus,
etc.).

In Ekiga menus are in English and not in Hungarian.

How can I solve this problem?

--
Regards, Pal
<http://cspl.me>