Re: Install kde-desktop on existing debian install

On Sat, 08 Oct 2011 11:13:18 -0500
Harry Putnam <reader@newsguy.com> wrote:

> Looking at what is listed like this in google:
> How to install KDE on Debian - The Debian KDE maintainers website
>
> I find this apparently out of date information:
>
> install KDE on your existing Debian system
>
> If you already have Debian Lenny installed and you want a complete KDE
> desktop, install the "kde-desktop" task:

If you open up the aptitude ncurses interface and the the 'not
installed packages' option, the first category you will see is 'tasks'.
If you arrow down you will come across what you are looking for.
Regards,

Weaver.

--
"In a world without walls and fences,
what need have we for Windows or Gates?"