Re: nvidia-driver - some problems

> Nope, that cannot be possible. Can you point me to some oficial document?
> I'm interested in this because I also have a 7600GS card and wouldn't
> like to have any problem in the upcoming wheezy.
>
> Greetings,

Well, I just do niot find it at the moment, but the drivers from Nvidia are
supporting graphic chips only at 8000 series or newer. This is now for more
than a year.

I do not believe, this has changed for now, thisis the reason, why I still use
the legacy drivers (what debian is suggesting).

Maybe I missed a recent change and those old chips are supported by the latest
driver again?

Greets

Hans