Re: Is there any issue with reportbug in unstabl or bugs.debian.org?

On Fri, 07 Oct 2011 22:01:11 +0200, Frank Lanitz wrote:

> Is there any issue known with reportbug in unstable/bugs.debian.org?
> Somehow I don't receive an response with a bug number when submitting a
> bugreport....

If you receive no bug number it could be because the report was not
properly sent. Did you get any error at any stage of the process? Did you
confirm the existance of the report by manually browsing BTS?

I'd like to see a web based interface for reporting bugs in Debian, while
I find reporting by e-mail a very nice (must have) option, bugzilla-alike
based interfaces are also very easy to deal with (for the reporter) and
plenty of nice features.

Greetings,

--
Camaleón