Re: PPS: OT: Desktop icons - Some blubbering :.(

Am Freitag, 7. Oktober 2011 schrieb Ralf Mardorf:
> KDE did use "aRts" and replaced it by "Polypaudio" sorry I've forgotten
> it's current name ;), it might be PulseAudio ;), a PITA.

Is there anything aside from venting personal frustration with an open
source software in your comment?

I have not been that comfortable with PulseAudio either, on some older
notebooks I still do not use it, but on my new Debian Sid installation on
a ThinkPad T520 it really works quite well out of the box.