Bug report

Just curious,

do I need to file a bug report cause the dependency of fglrx drive and xserver?

I guess they notice, so they removed fglrx driver from testing.

How do people survive without fglrx driver.

I failed to downgrade the xserver, so I degraded myself watching films lots. Feel terribly bad at the end of day.

I feel tomorrow can't pass like this way.
I'm kind of rely on this computer, just so familiar with it.  The desktop not armed to work. And I don't want to use it to work.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Best regards,

Lina