Re: Locale set to "C"

Thank you all! The problem was with the default GDM settings. They were
set to ANSI_something. Switching to English solved my problem. I am
pretty sure, however, that I did not touch the GDM settings. So if this
is a bug, it is minor. Sorry for making so much noise about this.

Again thanks to all of you!

--
Best regards,
    Panayiotis Karabassis