Re: Mailers

On Sun, 02 Oct 2011 14:18:57 +0100, Richard Bown wrote:

(...)

> Has anyone had any problems with Claws mail crashing ?, it would do this
> regularly when filtering. If its stable in squeeze I might go back to
> it.as the Evo annoys me with it max 80 characters /line

Can you expand that "80 characters per line" issue? Is that a kind limit
for reading or when composing messages? :-?

In Thunderbird that can be by-passed in real time by setting a
"preformatted" text for the selected paragrah and so forcing a non-break
line. If that's the issue maybe Evo provides something similar.

Greetings,

--
Camaleón