Re: wheezy after update significant slow

On Sat, 2011-10-01 at 13:23 +0200, Hans-J. Ullrich wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I remarked, that after the last update, my system is very very slow.
> But first
> of all, please let me explain, what is slow and what I could find out.
>
> 1. When iceweasel is started, process Xorg increases to 100 percent
> and about
> 2 minutes nothing is working any more. I jknow, this was discussed in
> another
> thread and is related to iceweasel plugin-container. But I doubt, this
> is the
> main reason, because there are other weird things happening.

On my machine everything is testing excepted of some X related packages.
A while ago I had issues with a too slow internet connection, that
didn't effect Opera, just Iceweasel, but some time ago, until now,
everything is fast as usual.

> [snip]

I only have got one issue for typing, when using Evolution, seldom
entering the return-key will put the mouse cursor to the top left
corner.