wheezy after update significant slow

Sorry, I sent from phone. So just send to you before I realized.  Apologize.

Begin forwarded message:

From: lina <lina.lastname@gmail.com>
Date: October 2, 2011 0:03:23 GMT+08:00
To: Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf@alice-dsl.net>
Subject: Re: wheezy after update significant slow

On Oct 1, 2011, at 23:50, Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf@alice-dsl.net> wrote:

On Sat, 2011-10-01 at 21:04 +0800, lina wrote:
My Sid one after updating also get retard.

Lina

Do Hans and you use the nouveau driver? If so, I recommend to use the

Yes. It's nividia one.
proprietary or to downgrade X to stable and to use the nv driver. For

I don't know how to downgrade.

I guess the only option to me was re-install.

Do you know how can I avoid the slow reaction during the attempt to downgrade. gdm3 down?
the Linux audio community this driver is known as unusable.