wheezy after update significant slow

Hello all,

I remarked, that after the last update, my system is very very slow. But first
of all, please let me explain, what is slow and what I could find out.

1. When iceweasel is started, process Xorg increases to 100 percent and about
2 minutes nothing is working any more. I jknow, this was discussed in another
thread and is related to iceweasel plugin-container. But I doubt, this is the
main reason, because there are other weird things happening.

Maybe, they do not relate each other, please allow me, to mention them.

2. When starting konqueror and visiting sites with pictures on it, libreoffice
is started (an strace log is available). This also happens (very seldom) in
iceweasel, but never in opera. The same beahviour can be reproduced in LXDE as
well.

3. Typing an URL in konqueror let the process Xorg increase from 12 percent to
100 percent cpu power. Typing is very slow, I mean, you can type, but the
letters appear very slow.

4. Typing in Kmail is also very strange. In the subject field it behaves like
in the URL-bar of konqueror. But typing in the message field (like I do now),
is fast as normal.

5. I tried all tests with KHTML and webkit. With KHTML the libreoffice-effect is
much more seldom, but it appears randomly, too.

6. As I am using privoxy and tor, I tried also all tests with and without them
- with the same results.

7. I reverted to xserver-xorg version before the last one, but although it was
a little bit better, it was not good as expected.

All tests I made, are reproducable.

I am no coder,o but I guess, the problem might be somewhere in the rendering
engine of Xorg or some libhtmlwhatever. I suppose, you know much better than
me, which are the responsible packages or libs. If I would know, I would have
filed a bug report, of course. Related to the libreoffice-effect, there is on from
me against the webkit-package, although the target might be false.

I hope, you can use these informations, to find out, what really happens.

Best regards, and thumbs up!

Hans