Re: how stable is lenny

Lisi wrote:
On Saturday 24 September 2011 17:22:09 Andrew McGlashan wrote:
Then you use debian foreports.
How and where?  Is it simply using a lenny stub [in apt source files] in
place of squeeze or stable?

I'm not quite sure which you are asking a question about, foreports or repositories.

When I installed Lenny (in the days before the ark) I ensured that my sources file had "Lenny" not "stable".

Yes, it is not about your installation, but how to use "foreports" -- we have backports, but I can't find a foreports repository so I am guessing it is a case of having extra old stubs to use as foreports...

--
Kind Regards
AndrewM

Andrew McGlashan