Re: 100% used / file system. Help!

On Tuesday 20 September 2011 15:47:22 Camaleón wrote:
> Lisi, calm down and don't forget the good manners of sending plain text
> formatted e-mails ;-)

Sorry, Camaleón. :-(  I *never* turn HTML on.  I have it unticked.  I simply
don't know why KMail sometimes does, but I don't always know that it has done
so until someone complains.

Yes, I am now tearing my hair out as well as panicking. :-(  I *really* need
this computer now.  I deleted two very large thumbnails files - and it has
made no difference whatsoever.  I can't work from a live CD because no amount
of trial and error or googling can tell me how to either change at the
command line from a us to a uk keyboard or, alternatively, find the location
of the %$&*"** pipe on a us keyboard so that I can press the right key.

I think I had better go and drink a large number of cups of tea.

Lisi