Re: Lexmark X2670 CUPS & SANE support?

On Mon, 19 Sep 2011 16:45:22 +0200, Csanyi Pal wrote:

> I'm thinking about buying this product and being Googling around to get
> information about support or about experience with this product on
> Debian Squeeze system.
>
> I find not any information regarding this.
>
> Has anyone setup this printer & scanner with CUPS and SANE on Debian
> Squeeze successfully?

No direct feedback about that piece of hardware but have you considered
that the printer is already discontinued?

On the linux support side, Google returns some hits:

http://www.google.com/webhp?complete=0&hl=en#sclient=psy-ab&hl=en&complete=0&site=webhp&source=hp&q=lexmark+x2670+linux&btnK=Google+Search&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.&fp=89d26dc132e8a1fd&biw=1280&bih=888

Beyond that, it seems that Lexmark provides a driver¹ for 32-bits linux
systems. Whether it works or not that's something I can't tell.

¹http://support.lexmark.com/index?segment=SUPPORT&userlocale=EN_US&locale=en&productCode=LEXMARK_X2670&page=product&frompage=null#1

Greetings,

--
Camaleón