Re: Lexmark X2670 CUPS & SANE support?

On Mon, 19 Sep 2011 16:45:22 +0200, Csanyi Pal wrote:

> I'm thinking about buying this product and being Googling around to get
> information about support or about experience with this product on
> Debian Squeeze system.
> I find not any information regarding this.
> Has anyone setup this printer & scanner with CUPS and SANE on Debian
> Squeeze successfully?

No direct feedback about that piece of hardware but have you considered
that the printer is already discontinued?

On the linux support side, Google returns some hits:

Beyond that, it seems that Lexmark provides a driver¹ for 32-bits linux
systems. Whether it works or not that's something I can't tell.