Re: lists.debian.org has received bounces from you

On Wed, Sep 07, 2011 at 04:54:17PM -0400, Frank McCormick wrote:
> On 07/09/11 04:45 PM, Debian Listmaster Team wrote:
> >Dear subscriber,
> >
> >We've encountered some problems while sending listmail to your
> >emailaddress debianlist@videotron.ca.
<snip>

>   Does anyone know what this is all about ?  Never seen anything like
> this before.

    I got such a notice last month but of course when I asked my
provider (Cox) they denied it and when I asked to get debian.org
whitelisted they said they don't have a whitelist.

    It hasn't repeated so I don't think it's really a problem
just a glitch. Computers have those you know kinda like a brain
fart.

    I suggest you not worry until it becomes a regular thing.

HTH,
Mike
--
Satisfied user of Linux since 1997.