Re: Setting up Icedove with mayor providers (was: MTU and Postfix)

On Sun, Sep 4, 2011 at 8:05 PM, Camaleón <noelamac@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sun, 04 Sep 2011 19:33:41 +0800, lina wrote:
>
>> On Sun, Sep 4, 2011 at 6:40 PM, Camaleón <noelamac@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> On Wed, 31 Aug 2011 16:09:23 +0000, Camaleón wrote:
>>>
>>> (...)

>>> (...)
>>>
>>> Mmm, no replies yet...
>>
>> Reply:
>>
>> Sorry, I do not understand well most what you said even I read three
>> times.
>
> Ouch! The thread was just about MTU and I asked if it is fine to adjust
> that value with bonded NICs...
>
>> May I ask one thing here,
>
> Well, not here, maybe in a new thread, don't you think? Hijacking other's
> postings is not nice ;-)
"Hijacking" is a big word for me to afford, sorry to just take a lift there.

> (editing the subject...)
>
>> Last time I tried the icedove but don't know how to set the SMTP for
>> hotmail one.
>
> http://email.about.com/od/accessinghotmail/f/Windows_Live_Hotmail_SMTP_Settings.htm

Thanks for the URL you provided, actually last time I met this webpage.

Mine windows live email address is a bit different, not ends up with
the traditional one like .hotmail or something like this. It's
associated with some other things.

I will check further and see (mostly the same as last time, not solved
and put aside).

the icedove is smart, the gmail is autoconfigured.

Thanks,