Re: [OT] Re: unsuscribe

On Qui, 01 Set 2011, Tony van der Hoff wrote:
This one didn't (here).

Is there any concensus on what/how/when these footers are added? It seems quite random to me.

That message was GPG-signed, the footer is not added because it would break the signature. (Actually, it was added to another part of the multi-part message, but I could only see that by looking at the message source.)

I believe HTML mails also do not get the footer (or something along the same lines is done).

"It says he made us all to be just like him.  So if we're dumb, then god is
dumb, and maybe even a little ugly on the side."
		-- Frank Zappa