Re: [OT] Re: unsuscribe

On Qui, 01 Set 2011, Tony van der Hoff wrote:
This one didn't (here).

Is there any concensus on what/how/when these footers are added? It seems quite random to me.

That message was GPG-signed, the footer is not added because it would break the signature. (Actually, it was added to another part of the multi-part message, but I could only see that by looking at the message source.)

I believe HTML mails also do not get the footer (or something along the same lines is done).

--
"It says he made us all to be just like him.  So if we're dumb, then god is
dumb, and maybe even a little ugly on the side."