Re: [OT] Re: unsuscribe

On Thu, 01 Sep 2011 15:01:51 -0300
Eduardo M KALINOWSKI <eduardo@kalinowski.com.br> wrote:

Hello Eduardo,

> That message was GPG-signed, the footer is not added because it would
> break the signature. (Actually, it was added to another part of the
> multi-part message, but I could only see that by looking at the
> message source.)

Yes, I'd forgotten that.  So, in reality, all messages do have the
footer, but it doesn't always get displayed.

As you say, mime/multipart has a role in this.  I do remember seeing an
explanation as to why the footer doesn't display, even if you select
different parts of the message, but don't recall what that explanation
was.

--
 Regards  _
Why do they try to hide our past pulling down houses and build car parks