Re: [OT] Re: unsuscribe

On 01/09/11 15:55, Chris Brennan wrote:
On 9/1/2011 10:51 AM, Lisi wrote:
On Thursday 01 September 2011 15:25:56 Camaleón wrote:
My guess is that non-subscribers users (like me) do receive the footer
appended at their messages but subscribed users do not. But this is not a
scientific statement, just a wild theory I concluded by observing the
messages that reach the list.

Sorry to kybosh your theory, Camaleón, but I am subscribed and I usually (I
would have said always, but I just checked) get the footers. :-)

Lisi

Every e-mail I've gotten so far, has had the foot on it... So I think
it's safe to say, always does apply in my case.

... but this one didn't here.

--
Tony van der Hoff        | mailto:tony@vanderhoff.org
Buckinghamshire, England |