Re: [OT] Re: unsuscribe

On Thu, 01 Sep 2011 13:10:10 +0100, Tony van der Hoff wrote:

> On 01/09/11 12:53, Camaleón wrote:

>>> If the OP is incapable of reading the footer on every post to the
>>> list, what makes you think (s)he is able to read your instructions?
>>> ;-)
>>
>> I'd say he is "he" ("Esteban" looks like a typical male name) but in
>> the end, who knows... as one my favorites sayings/illustrations goes
>> "On the Internet, nobody knows you're a dog" :-P
>>
> ... or a gecko; but maybe it's a dog's name :_)

Woof, woof! Err, I mean, yes O:-)

>> Okay, but not all of the messages I receive from this list append the
>> footer... or maybe is just me? :-?
>>
> Hmm, you're right... I thought the list server added them, but it
> doesn't appear universal. Strange.

My guess is that non-subscribers users (like me) do receive the footer
appended at their messages but subscribed users do not. But this is not a
scientific statement, just a wild theory I concluded by observing the
messages that reach the list.

Greetings,

--
Camaleón