Re: /dev/xen/evtchn disappears, HVM fails, xen 4.0.1-1 Debian Squeeze

This problem still exists for me, I still have to downgrade to run kernel

linux-image-2.6.32-5-xen-amd64_2.6.32-18_amd64.deb (from july 2010)

for it to work.

The discussion not leading to a solution can be found here:

In other words, most recent kernel in Debian stable does not work as a Dom0 kernel for me!

I have to go "in production" by the end of next week and it would feel much better to use a more recent Dom0 kernel :)