Re: Color Webpage Printout on Black and White Printer Too Bright

On Sat, 27 Aug 2011 12:43:45 +0200, Rainer Dorsch wrote:

> I have a black and white HP Laserjet 6P and when I print colored
> webpages they are "translated" (dithered?) into black and white
> printouts, which is perfectly ok and expected. What is unexpected though
> is that for me most pages print by far too bright and are not readable
> at all.

(...)

Yep, there are some setting you can play with, as Roger said. Let me
check it (this is from a laserjet 4050 with PS driver):

Levels of Gray
Printer resolution (this can also help)
Economode
Resolution Enhancement

You can also try to use a standard PCL6 driver, there can be additional
options to tweak with this driver.

Greetings,

--
Camaleón