wheezy installation

Hello everyone!

I tried to get Debian testing working on my Asus F8Sa laptop with Core2Duo and Ati Radeon Mobility HD2600. Unforutantly i failed whatever I tried.

Installing Squeeze works fine with both Gnome and KDE. The modification of sources.list and apt-get update && apt-get dist-upgrade failed.

So I tried install from netinstaller and mini cd image. I chose testing or sid and tried gnome and kde. Both with same result:
The installation works fine, but after rebooting the system cant access DE. All I see is "snow" instead of the splashscreen. The same applies when I install Debian without DE --- it's snow again and no terminal...
Oh, and I tried different 3.0 kernels and 32 / 64 bit versions. Also tried to set a kernel option "nomodeset". Nothing helped.

While booting I get the same error:
Code:
[0.215148] pci_root PNP0A08 :00: adress space collision: host bridge window
[mem {some numbers here}] conflicts with adapter ROM [mem {some more numbers}]
If it's of any concern, Mint LMDE (based on debian testing) fails to install too, but different *ubuntus work just fine.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions

Best regards,
Borys Takunov

--