Icedove 5.0 in mozilla.debian.net repo. Was: Icedove 5.0 - when?

Hi,

  I don't know for how long, but I just checked and discovered today that there is a similar directory for Icedove that it is for iceweasel on http://mozilla.debian.net/ called icedove-release. So if you already have iceweasel-release in your sources.list you just have to add icedove-release on the end of the line to get the new icedove, so the line will look like this:

deb http://mozilla.debian.net/ squeeze-backports iceweasel-release icedove-release

If you don't have mozilla.debian repo in yet, just follow instructions on http://mozilla.debian.net/

Cheers,

Dejan