Re: Leafnode is refusing remote connections

On Sun, 14 Aug 2011 02:13:09 -0300, Daniel Bareiro wrote:

> I recently migrated my Leafnode server to a OpenVZ virtual machine.
                                              ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
(...)

VM usually provide different kind of networking options (NATed, bridged,
host-only...) that may restrict the scope of the guest machine to the
rest of the network hosts/devices.

(...)

> Which may be why Leafnode believes that IP is outside the local network?

The VM network setup. I would start from that.

Greetings,

--
Camaleón