Re: Hdd recipes for preseeding d-i

On 08/10/11 12:09, Diederik de Haas wrote:
Hi,

I'm trying to create my own preseed file for automating debian installations (inside VirtualBox).
But for the life of me I can't figure out how to construct the recipe for hdd-partitioning.
What are symptoms?

PS: please CC me in your reply since I'm not subscribed to this list
You ask for help and ask people to do additional step to help you. Shouldn't you rather subscribe to the list?

Wawrzek

--
Wawrzyniec (Wawrzek) Niewodniczański - (niewod @ LinkedIn)
System Administrator - Engineering Services Team (XenServer)