Re: screenshot manipulation tool

Hi

> - unable to work on the image from the system clipboard.

just configure the keybinding on Shutter preferences to use the stamp
button (or: Import from clipboard)

> - unable to further select out from the already captured image
> - no general-purpose commonly-used image handing capability, eg. cut-out,
> past, paste as new, etc.

you can crop your ss or selection in edit function and save as new, or
open existent image (or other screenshot) and import into another.
For my use of this tool, that is guide image publish, this is the
better tool i've found.

Regards