powerdevil lacks options

Hello all,

since the last versions of KDE, powerdevil can no more configured, to inhibit
the rise of the frequency by processes (WTF!). I am saddly missing ist, as
when I let run my notebook during night for a longer download, I do not want
to get the cpu power to max by any process.

I already filed a wish to the developers, but sadly I am only one person, so i
am not so important. However, powerdevil gives me the abilty, to add a script,
which is executed by the required profile.

But how can I get the cpu stay in low frequency mode whatever happens? I
suppose, a command related to /proc might help. But which command is telling
the cpu to stay in low mode? Any help is welcome.

Regards

Hans