Re: screenshot manipulation tool

On Mon, 08 Aug 2011 14:34:01 +0000, T o n g wrote:

> 24 new dependences, 4232kB of archives, 26MB of total installation disk
> space is a bit too big for a simple task like this.

I still gave it a try. Here is it's limitations I found so far.

- unable to work on the image from the system clipboard.
- unable to further select out from the already captured image
- no general-purpose commonly-used image handing capability, eg. cut-out,
past, paste as new, etc.

Don't get me wrong -- it's a still a great program, just has its
limitations.

--
Tong (remove underscore(s) to reply)
  http://xpt.sourceforge.net/techdocs/