Re: mswindows98 in KVM

On Wed, 03 Aug 2011 22:49:18 +0700, Sthu Deus wrote:

> Thank You for Your time and answer, Camaleón:
>>Have you considered another VM like VirtualBox or VMware? :-?
> I just do not want to change my well acquinted VM just for a simple
> thing.

That's a fair approach but windows98 as guest seems not supported :-?

> Moreover in the past times, may it is not so now, but VirtualBox
> did not support USB ports, and VMware was not as an open solution though
> it did work w/ USB-ports. :)

VirtualBox does support USB ports (since always if downloaded from sun's
site, now oracle) and VMware... yes, is not open source software -while
you can use it at no cost- but I'm afraid is the best vm platform in
linux for hosting a legacy windows98.