Re: mswindows98 in KVM

Thank You for Your time and answer, Camaleón:

>That's a fair approach but windows98 as guest seems not supported :-?

Oh, yea. So it is not even a bug. Though the page that You referred to
stated that it is for a old version of KVM and that all the OS should
be supported...

>VirtualBox does support USB ports (since always if downloaded from
>sun's site, now oracle) and VMware... yes, is not open source software
>-while you can use it at no cost- but I'm afraid is the best vm
>platform in linux for hosting a legacy windows98.

I tried from repo.s of Debian... - the VirtualBox.

OK. I will think on my options...

Thank You again, Camaleón, as always. :)