S-Video on Debian

Hi.

I have an S-Video cable which I'd like to connect to a TV. It works on
a friends laptop with Windows. On Debian I have:

xserver-xorg 1:7.6+7
xserver-xorg-video-intel 2:2.15.0-3
KDE 4.6.2

When I connect an S-Video cable to the television, I am able to see
the settings on the KDE Display Applet, and can configure it. However,
no output manages to get through to the television.

Several Ubuntu related fixes found on search engines didn't help much;
I couldn't figure out which xorg.conf to play around with.

Please let me know if I have to provide additional details. Thanks in
advance for any pointers you could offer.

Kumar
--
"Who is General Failure and why is he reading my hard disk ?"
Microsoft spel chekar vor sail, worgs grate !!