Re: restoring MBR

If you use such a term as "floppy disk" you should explain what a
"floppy disk" is ;). I'm a dino too, but a "floppy disk"-drive isn't
something I've got for my bullshit PC, I e.g. have got a "floppy
disk"-drive for my Atari ST. I'm 44 years old, dunno how old you're, but
I'm sure young people today don't know what a "floppy disk" is. And btw.
there's no need to know, what a "floppy disk" is. You can't store a f...
wallpaper on a "floppy disk".