OT

On Sun, 2011-07-31 at 15:57 +0000,
>         No, please, avoid using HTML in this mailing list, it's barely
>         readable.
>
>         Greetings,
>
>         --
>         Camaleón

Have you ever read a HTML formatted mail send by me before ;)? But since
it's possible to sent HTML it might help people to understand scripts.
IMO the backslash could confuse people. Just 2 cents, Ralf

PS: I guess you really helped, while I even didn't read several digest
mails, anyway since HTML is possible on that list, we should use it, if
useful, the people who sent spam use HTML.