Re: installing debian from USB... IS IT POSSIBLE?

On 20110727_234546, Scott Ferguson wrote:
> The official Debian howto have always been reliable - the signal to

I cannot find the official Debian howto. Can you give a link to it?  I
think you are mistaken about there being an official Debian howto. I
find many Debian howtos on many topics, many of which are related to
installing Debian.

> noise ratio on the larger web is pretty poor (monkey see, monkey copy
> and paste), especially when search terms are not tuned .
> eg. to search these lists:-
> http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=lang_en&tbs=qdr%3Am%2Clr%3Alang_1en&q=usb+install+site%3Alists.debian.org%2Fdebian-user+-dirk&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=

On my machine, this link brings up pages full of links to individual
emails in this present discussion. I would not say any of them is
official Debian, especially the OP text.

--
Paul E Condon
pecondon@mesanetworks.net