Re: Re: installing debian from USB... IS IT POSSIBLE?

Hi,
I haven't checked it   but I may  be installed on USB.

I installed   ubuntu and other  live distro  from usb , by using unetbootin.

So if you use inetbootin to install   the iso ( regular CD1 iso)  to usb, then reboot from the usb   and   you can install   on hard disk thru this usb.     We must to check it.

I have installed  debian and other ubuntu  on usb hard disk, (extern HD),  and I can reboot fron the usd HD,   even the PC doesn't contain any linux system.
 It  is a good idea  to have a system on an extern  HD,  you can    run linux on machine running just window$  for example, by booting from your HD.

best regards
abd bela.