Best practices for current Chrome/Chromium and/or Firefox/Icewasel in squeeze?

I've recently been made aware of some of the benefits of the Chrome /
Chromium and Firefox.

Running Squeeze, the most recent Chromium release is from May 13, and
Firefox 5 isn't available either.

I'd like to manage either / both from my package repos, but be
reasonably current.

What's best practices?  Method or pointer to docs appreciated.

Thanks.

--
Dr. Ed Morbius, Chief Scientist /            |
  Robot Wrangler / Staff Psychologist        | When you seek unlimited power