Re: installing debian from USB... IS IT POSSIBLE?

 Le 26/07/2011 13:16, Dirk a écrit :
> for the love of everything that doesn't suck...
>
> could it be any harder to find a USB stick image to install debian from?
>
> i enter
>

> "debian usb image install"
>
> in google and get a diarrhea of howto's and shit.. but not a single
> link to an ftp server where i can download a fucking image...
>
> one howto even suggested to create that image from scratch.. you must
> be fucking kidding me...
>

> someone point me to a fucking image for an USB stick before i install
> windows and throw my shit out of the window... fucking shit...
>
> this for example..
>

> i click on http://www.debian.org/distrib/netinst
>
> then i click on http://www.debian.org/releases/stable/installmanual
>
> then i click on http://www.debian.org/releases/stable/i386/
>
> and FUCK YOU... it's a fucking desert made of characters...
>

> another try...
>
> i click on http://www.debian.org/distrib/netinst
>
> then i click on
> http://ftp.nl.debian.org/debian/dists/squeeze/main/installer-i386/current/images/
>
> and FUCK YOU... there is no fucking USB image....
>

> why do i get the impression that life is still too short to JUST
> FUCKING INSTALL ASSHOLE DEBIAN FROM MY USB STICK?
>
> who is writing all these worthless pages that point to even more
> worthless pages of words... i want a fucking DOWNLOAD and have that
> shit done in 5 minutes!!!!
>
> i dont want to read science papers by some asshole whose only skill is
> to partionize people through writing a book that has recursive links
> in it that point to even more bullshit instead of a fucking usb stick
> image...
>

> Dirk

" not sure that your minority will be part of my "global" diversity ..... "
franckly and directly.

With my best that i can at the moment because i have the same problem
than you : no dvd reader (means i am limited in choice OR nobody give me
a gratis dvd reader) !
mr thuillier-charmet