Re: limiting email sizes when sending files

Camaleón wrote:
That's the only way I can send files (programs, manuals, FAQs...) to a chap that lives in Cuba and has only access to his e-mail account. No Internet for browsing, no Internet for downloading big files from a provided link. No FTP service for upload or download nothing. They're behind a big proxy and have only access to a very limited Intranet.

That's the real world and we have to cope with that :-/

It's certainly the exception, I don't have to live with it ;-)

 .... and I won't.

Cheers

--
Kind Regards