Re: no recent Squeeze updates

On Sat, 23 Jul 2011 15:40:34 -0400
Marty <martyb@ix.netcom.com> wrote:

> I have not gotten any package updates, including security upgrades,
> in any of my Squeeze systems for at least two weeks.  In my
> experience this is unprecedented.  I have not changed my apt config
> or sources.list.  Is there a change in the update policy?

I have to admit that I haven't had an update for a while, but not sure
it's two weeks. I'm subscribed to the security updates for Squeeze, and
the last security fix was for the package opie, which was on the 21st.
Probably like me, you've just got packages installed that haven't had
security fixes recently, which isn't the same as there being no
security updates for Squeeze as a whole.

Graham