Re: [OT] BIOS Power On by PS/2 Keyboard

lee wrote:
Hugo Vanwoerkom <hvw59601@care2.com> writes:

lee wrote:
Hugo Vanwoerkom <hvw59601@care2.com> writes:

Now what has me stumped is that even though "Power on by PS/2
Keyboard" is disabled, I can still power on the system by hitting the
space bar twice. And it seems that the keyboard errors have
disappeared.
Well, I consider a mainboard that does this as broken.  What if the cat
runs over the keyboard ...

No cat. But there is Mechas. But she has trouble depressing the 'on'
button of the UPS...

What's Mechas?

So everyone who uses this mainboard needs an UPS with an "On" button
that is hard to press ...  Is the UPS included then?

Mechas is not a 'what', she is a 'who'. I have an UPS to prevent damage from power outages which are common here. The UPS is an APC BR700G and completely separate from the system with the Asus mobo.

Hugo