Re: how to add debian repository to mac source.list

Hi Lina,

On Fri, Jul 22, 2011 at 18:50 +0800, lina wrote:
> I tried simply added the debian repository into fink's sources.list,
> seems not work.

> ###### Debian Main Repos
> deb http://http.us.debian.org/debian/ stable main contrib non-free
> deb-src http://http.us.debian.org/debian/ stable main contrib non-free
> deb http://www.debian-multimedia.org stable main non-free

[...]

> Err http://http.us.debian.org stable/main Packages
>   404 Not Found [IP: 64.50.236.52 80]

Could you try:

    deb http://ftp.us.debian.org/debian/ squeeze main contrib non-free

please? I am also not sure if this will work with fink at all and I would
strongly recommend to ask about this on the fink mailing list. [0] It might
very well be that Debian packages are /not/ immediately compatible with fink,
but I don't know enough about fink to make an authorative statement.

[0] http://www.finkproject.org/lists/fink-users.php
--
Wolodja <babilen@gmail.com>

4096R/CAF14EFC
081C B7CD FF04 2BA9 94EA  36B2 8B7F 7D30 CAF1 4EFC