how to add debian repository to mac source.list

Hi,

I tried simply added the debian repository into fink's sources.list,
seems not work.

$ pwd
/sw/etc/apt

$ more sources.list

# Default APT sources configuration for Fink, written by the fink program

# Local package trees - packages built from source locally
# NOTE: this is automatically kept in sync with the Trees: line in
# /sw/etc/fink.conf
# NOTE: run 'fink scanpackages' to update the corresponding Packages.gz files
deb file:/sw/fink local main
deb file:/sw/fink stable main crypto
deb file:/sw/fink local injected

# Put local modifications to this file below this line, or at the top.

###### Debian Main Repos
deb http://http.us.debian.org/debian/ stable main contrib non-free
deb-src http://http.us.debian.org/debian/ stable main contrib non-free
deb http://www.debian-multimedia.org stable main non-free

I guess it might be a terribly wrong way of adding like this, but I
did not find some other relevant link.

Thanks for any advice,

--
Best Regards,