Re: Wrestling with Dell Precision laptop. You too? Discuss tips & experience

On 07/17/11 20:33, Paul Johnson wrote:
Here's my progress report on Debian and the Dell Precision M4600.
[...]
I have worked A LOT on the touchpad question.
[...]

Thanks for great update. I have M6510 and the same problems, so I'm going to give the patch a try. BTW I'm left handed and I found additionally problem with touchpad. One click is 'bind' to left click rather to main click.

Cheers,
Wawrzek
--
Wawrzyniec (Wawrzek) Niewodniczański - (niewod @ LinkedIn)
System Administrator - Engineering Services Team (XenServer)